Yao Xitong Capsule
Medicine Volume 11 WS3-B-
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae, Radix Achyranthes, Radix Notoginseng, Fangfeng, Weilingxian, Radix Gentianae,
Radix Angelicae Gentianae, Radix Acanthopanacis, Radix Acanthopanacis Chuanjiapi Fangji, Haifeng Teng, Eucommia
ulmoides, Radix Polygoni Multiflori, Mulberry parasitism, Angelica sinensis, Osmanthus, Safflower, Millennium Health,
Radix Paeoniae, Cinnamomum Branch, Paracetamol.
hypertrophic thoracic spondylitis, cervical spondylitis, sciatica, lumbar muscle strain.
1. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product or its
2. It is forbidden for pregnant women and lactating
3. Severe heart disease, atrioventricular block and
hypertension should be avoided.
4. Alcohol poisoning and hepatopathy are forbidden;
liver and kidney dysfunction are forbidden.
1. This product contains 0.1% p-ethylphenol and 0.3-0.6% p-acetyldeuteril for adults, 2-0.6% a day.Three times, or in
accordance with the doctor's advice, the daily dose should not exceed 2 days. When combined with a drug containing
p-ethylphenol, care should be taken Calculate the dosage of paracetamol to avoid drug overdosage. Literature reports on
long-term large-scale use of paracetamol B in patients with renal insufficiency. Acylhydrophenols can cause thrombocytopenia,
liver damage and even jaundice, which can further aggravate the functional damage. Quantity, sudden appearance of oliguria,
azotemia and other manifestations of renal exhaustion.
2. Aconitine is contained in Radix Aconiti preparata, which should be used strictly according to the instructions and under the
guidance of doctors. The dosage should be taken at the beginning, and the dosage and time should not be increased at will. If
there is numbness of lip and tongue and headache after taking medicine Fainting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea and
dyspnea should be stopped immediately and treated in hospital.
3. The use of paracetamol-containing drugs can cause rare but fatal skin adverse reactions, which have been reported in a
few cases. The use of paracetamol may lead to fatal and serious skin adverse reactions, such as decompressive dermatitis
and moderate dermatitis. Toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), Stevens Johson syndrome (SJS), acute generalized eruption
Pustulosis (AGEP). If itching and rash occur after medication, especially erythema and chyme of oral cavity, eye and external
genitalia. Rotten and so on, should stop medicine immediately or comply with doctor's advice.
4. Attention should be paid to the determination of ethylphenol in blood sugar, uric acid, liver biochemical examination and
urine 5-hydroxyindole acetic acid (5-HIAA).Impact.
5. Attention should be paid to the interaction between paracetamol and combined drugs:
(1) Long-term use of alcohol or other liver enzymes inducers, especially barbiturates or other antispasmodics, or The risk of
hepatotoxic reactions increases when paracetamol is overused.
(2) anticoagulant: large or long-term use of p-ethoxyphenol can reduce the synthesis of coagulation factors in the liver and
enhance anticoagulants. Therefore the dosage of anticoagulant should be adjusted according to prothrombin time.
(3) When used in combination with aspirin, other salicylate preparations or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs over
a long period of time (e.g. annual accumulation) The risk of nephrotoxicity (including necrosis of renal papilla, renal and
bladder cancer, etc.) can be significantly increased when the dosage reaches 1000 and the dosage is more than 3 years.
(4) When Zidovudine is used in combination with antiviral drug, the clearance rate can be reduced by reducing the binding of
glucuronic acid to each other. Low toxicity and increased toxicity should be avoided.
(5) The toxicity of chlorine can be enhanced by taking it with chlorine.
6. Gastrointestinal discomfort or allergic constitution should be used with caution.
7. Avoid taking medicine on an empty stomach or after drinking.
8. This product should not be used with traditional Chinese medicine containing Pinellia ternata, Fritillaria fritillaria,
basket, Baiji and Baifu.