Xiaofeng Zhiyang Granule
Chinese patent medicine with high quality and good price
In the prescription, Schizonepeta tenuifolia, Fangfeng Qufeng Zhiyang are the monarch medicine. Rehmannia glutinosa and Rehmannia glutinosa are officiating drugs for clearing heat and cooling blood. Angelica sinensis nourishes blood and promotes blood circulation. It has the meaning of treating wind and heat first; cicada slough evacuates wind and heat, relieves itching through rash; Atractylodes rhizome dryness and dampness invigorate spleen, dispel wind and dampness; gypsum clears heat and dissolves muscle, which is the "essential product for curing macula" (Essentials of Materia Medica); Atractylodes is bitter, slightly cold, meritorious, heart-clearing fire, and urinating. All the above five herbs are adjuvants. Licorice clears heat and detoxifies toxins, and reconciles various medicines for medication. All prescriptions and other medicines have the functions of eliminating wind, clearing heat, removing dampness and relieving itching.
Pharmacological experiments showed that Xiaofeng Zhiyang Granule could inhibit skin pruritus induced by drugs. It is presumed that it has anti-histamine effect. The skin allergic reaction and mast cell degranulation also inhibited the increase of vascular permeability induced by histamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine. Therefore, it can be considered that the drug has anti-allergic effect. The inhibition of DMSO, C-A and xylene-induced ear swelling in animals shows that the drug has anti-non-immune contact urticaria and anti-inflammatory effect.
1. It is clinically suitable for itching caused by eczema, urticaria, neurodermatitis, pruritus, psoriasis and drug-induced dermatitis.
2. Xiaofeng Zhiyang Granule can alleviate chronic urticaria itching and wind mass symptoms in a short period of time. The total effective rate is 78%. At the same time, it can inhibit the production of IgE and the release of histamine and other bioactive mediators by mast cells, thus playing a therapeutic role in chronic urticaria and reducing recurrence.
Modern studies have shown that single herbs in prescriptions have the following effects:
1. Anti-inflammatory effect: Mutong, Fangfeng, Angelica sinensis, Licorice, Rehmannia glutinosa have anti-inflammatory effect;
2. Antipyretic effect: Schizonepeta tenuifolia, cicada slough, gypsum and licorice can prevent and reduce the increase of body temperature in mice and rats induced by various pyrogenic substances.
3. Anti-allergic reaction: Angelica sinensis and licorice produce immunosuppressive effect by inhibiting the release of allergic mediators; 4. Anti-pathogenic microorganisms: Atractylodes lanceolata, Schizonepeta negundo, Fangfeng, Mutong, Rehmannia glutinosa, Angelica sinensis and licorice have inhibitory or killing effects on a variety of pathogenic microorganisms in vitro.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background