Haibei Weiyang Capsule 60 Granules
Octopus cuttlefish has astringent taste and mild temperature. It can astringent acid and stomach for nausea, acid and pain, and astringent hemostasis. Glycyrrhiza and stomach care, relieve pain. The combination of the two enhances the effect of acid-making and pain-relieving, and achieves the effect of sore-astringency. The combination of Fritillaria thunbergii and Fritillaria thunbergii can reduce gastric acid stimulation. Yanhusuo is warm, bitter and bitter. It has the functions of promoting blood circulation, promoting qi and relieving pain. Compatibility of all prescriptions can play the effects of promoting qi, making acid and relieving pain. It is used for gastric and duodenal ulcers and gastritis caused by Qi stagnation.
1. This product can protect and promote the healing of stress gastric ulcer. Its anti-ulcer effect is obvious, and it can significantly promote the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcer.
2. This product can increase the PH value of gastric juice, inhibit excessive secretion of gastric juice, neutralize gastric acid, reduce total acidity and total acid output, and significantly reduce gastric juice output.
3. This product can significantly promote cell metabolism of gastric mucosa and other tissues, improve tissue healing ability and resistance to harmful substances, and has protective effect on gastric mucosa.
4. This product has significant analgesic effect.
5. This product has significant antagonistic effect on gastric and duodenal smooth muscle spasm.
6. This product has astringent effect on intestinal mucosa, so it can stop diarrhea and hemostasis, and has good curative effect on ulcer disease, bleeding and perforation caused by it.
1. Patients with chronic atrophic gastritis caused by chronic superficial gastritis that has not been cured for a long time;
2. Patients with hyperacidity, various gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
3. Patients with imbalance of attack and defense factors in gastrointestinal tract and patients with impaired defense function of gastric mucosa;
4. Pantothenic acid, belching, loss of appetite, epigastric pain or heartburn, abdominal distension, abdominal pain;
5. Patients with ulcer or ulcer complications such as bleeding.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background