COPYRIGHT© 2018 吉林紫鑫药业股份有限公司
Announcement of Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. on Holding 2013 Annual General Meeting
Stock code: 002118 Securities abbreviation: Zixin Pharmaceutical Industry Bulletin No.: 2014-011
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Announcement on Holding 2013 Annual General Meeting
The company and all members of the board of directors guarantee that the content of the information disclosure is true, accurate and complete, and there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions.
Relevant matters considered by the Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company") at the eleventh meeting of the fifth session and the sixth meeting of the fifth board of supervisors, in accordance with the provisions of the company's articles of association, after the board of directors and the board of supervisors have reviewed and approved Submitted to the shareholders meeting for review. The relevant matters of the 2013 Annual General Meeting are notified as follows:
First, the basic situation of the meeting:
1. The holding time of this general meeting of shareholders
On-site meeting time: Monday, March 17, 2014 at 9:00 am
Online voting time: The specific time for online voting through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange trading system is: March 17th, 2014, 9:30-11:30 am, 13:00-15:00 pm; Internet voting through Shenzhen Stock Exchange The specific time for the system to vote is: any time during the period from 15:00 on March 16, 2014 to 15:00 on March 17, 2014.
2. Equity registration date: March 12, 2014
3. Meeting place: Meeting room on the first floor of the company, No. 137, Dongtoudao Street, Nanguan District, Changchun City
4. Convener of the meeting: the board of directors of the company
5. Meeting mode: The 2013 annual general meeting of shareholders adopts a combination of on-site voting and online voting.
The company will provide a voting platform in the form of a network to the shareholders of the company through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange trading system and the Internet voting system. Shareholders can exercise voting rights through the above system within the online voting time. The same voting right can only choose one of on-site voting and online voting. . Among them, online voting includes two voting methods: the securities trading system and the Internet system. The same stock can only choose one of them. In the case of repeated voting, the result of the voting shall be subject to the first valid vote.
Second, the meeting topics:
(1) Proposal for deliberation at the meeting
1. Review the 2013 Work Report of the Board of Directors;
2. Review the 2013 Work Report of the Board of Supervisors;
3. Review the 2013 Annual Report and its summary;
4. Review the 2013 Financial Statements;
5. Review the 2013 Annual Profit Distribution Plan;
6. Review the Proposal on Renewing the Appointment of Accounting Firms;
7. Proposal to review the "Special Report on the Deposit and Use of Raised Funds in 2013";
8. Review the "Proposal on Related Party Transactions".
The eighth proposal, the company's largest shareholder, Kang Ping Company and its second largest shareholder, Mr. Zhong Weiguang, abstained from voting.
The contents of the above-mentioned proposals were published on Securities Times, China Securities Journal, Shanghai Securities News, Securities Daily and China Securities Regulatory Commission's designated information disclosure website (http:/) published on February 25, 2014. /www.cninfo.com.cn).
Third, attend the meeting:
1. As of the end of the trading on the afternoon of March 12, 2014, the shareholders of the company registered in the China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Shenzhen Branch. All shareholders are entitled to attend the general meeting of shareholders, and may entrust an agent to attend the meeting and vote in writing;
2. Directors, supervisors and senior management personnel of the Company;
3. Lawyers employed by the company.
Fourth, special instructions:
The company's independent directors will be present at this annual general meeting.
V. Registration method:
1. Registration procedures:
a) The legal person shareholder shall go through the registration formalities with the unit certificate, the legal representative's power of attorney, the equity certificate and the client's ID card;
b) The natural person shareholder must hold his ID card and securities account card; authorize the agent to hold the identity card, the power of attorney, and the client's securities account card for registration. Off-site shareholders can register by letter or fax.
2. Place of registration and place of power of attorney:
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Address: No. 137, Dongtoudao Street, Nanguan District, Changchun City) Please indicate the words "Shareholders' Meeting" on the letter, Zip code: 130041
3. Registration time: March 13-14, 2014 (8:30-11:30 am, 14:00-16:30 pm)
6. Operating procedures for participating in online voting
1. Voting procedure using voting by trading system
(1) The time for the online voting by the Shenzhen Stock Exchange trading system at this extraordinary general meeting is 9:30-11:30 am and 13:00-15:00 pm on March 17, 2014. The voting procedure is based on Shenzhen Securities. Exchange new shares subscription business operations.
(2) Voting code: 362118 Vote abbreviation: Zixin vote
(3) The specific procedures for shareholder voting are:
1 buying and selling direction is buy
Corresponding declared price
Expressed a unified vote on all the motions of the following proposals 1 to 8
2013 Annual Report of the Board of Directors
2013 Work Report of the Board of Supervisors
Annual Report 2013 and its summary
2013 Financial Statements
2013 Annual Profit Distribution Plan
Proposal on Renewing the Appointment of Accounting Firms
Proposal on "Special Report on the Deposit and Use of Raised Funds in 2013"
"Proposal on Related Party Transactions"
2 Under the “commission price”, report the declared price of this extraordinary general meeting, 100.00 yuan for the general proposal, 1.00 yuan for the motion 1, and so on. Each proposal shall be declared separately at the corresponding price;
3 Fill in the voting opinions under the “number of entrusted shares”, one share representative agrees, two representatives stand against, and three share representatives abstain;
Type of voting opinion
Corresponding number of declared shares
4 The voting on the same motion can only be declared once and cannot be withdrawn;
5 The declaration that does not meet the above requirements is invalid, and the Shenzhen Stock Exchange trading system handles the automatic withdrawal.
(4) Counting rules
When a shareholder votes on the general proposal, if the shareholder first votes on one or more of the proposals 1 to 8, and then votes on the general proposal, the shareholders vote on the resolutions 1 to 8. The voting opinions shall prevail, and the non-voting resolution shall prevail in the voting opinions on the general proposal; if the shareholders vote on the general proposal first, then vote on one or more of the proposals 1 to 8 The voting opinions on the general proposal shall prevail.
2. Identity authentication and voting procedures using Internet voting
(1) The specific process for shareholders to obtain identity authentication
According to the "Shenzhen Stock Exchange Investor Network Service Identity Authentication Business Implementation Rules", shareholders can use the service password or digital certificate for identity authentication. To apply for a service password, please log in to the password service area at http://wltp.cninfo.com.cn, fill in the relevant information and set the service password. If the service password activation command is issued before 11:30 am, it can be used at 13:00 on the same day; if the service password activation command is issued after 11:30 am, the next day can be used. If you apply for a digital certificate, you can apply to Shenzhen Securities Information Company or its authorized agency.
(2) Shareholders can vote according to the obtained service password or digital certificate by logging into the Internet voting system at http://wltp.cninfo.com.cn.
(3) The time when the investor voted
The specific time for voting through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Internet voting system is: any time during the period from 15:00 on March 16, 2014 to 15:00 on March 17th.
3, voting notes
1) Online voting cannot be withdrawn;
2) The voting on the same voting item can only be declared once, and the multiple declarations are subject to the first declaration;
3) The same voting right is voted through both the trading system and the Internet, subject to the first vote;
4) If you need to check the voting results, please log in to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Internet Voting System (http://wltp.cninfo.com.cn) after 18:00 on the day of voting. Click the “Voting Query” function to view the personal network. The result of the vote, or the enquiry of the securities company's sales department.
Seven, other matters needing attention:
1. Meeting contact person: Zhong Yunxiang
Contact number: 0431-81916633
Fax phone: 0431-88698366
Address: No. 137, Dongtoudao Street, Nanguan District, Changchun City
2. The food, accommodation and transportation expenses of the shareholders attending the meeting shall be self-care.
3. The handling of abnormalities in the online voting system: During the online voting period, if the online voting system is affected by a sudden major event, the progress of this general meeting will be notified on the same day.
8. Power of Attorney (see Annex 1)
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Board of Directors
February 25, 2014