COPYRIGHT© 2018 吉林紫鑫药业股份有限公司
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 2014 Semi-annual Results Announcement Amendment Announcement
Stock code: 002118 Securities abbreviation: Zixin Pharmaceutical Announcement No.: 2014-035
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
2014 Semi-annual Results Announcement Amendment Announcement
The company and all members of the board of directors guarantee that the content of the information disclosure is true, accurate and complete, and there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions.
I. Estimated performance of the current period
1. Performance forecast period: January 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014
2. Previous performance forecast: The company announced in the “2014 First Quarterly Report” disclosed on April 26, 2014:
The net profit attributable to shareholders of listed companies from January to June 2014 was -60.82% to -41.24%;
From January to June 2014, the net profit attributable to shareholders of listed companies was ranging from 8 million yuan to 12 million yuan.
3. Estimated performance after revision:
R loss □ turn losses into profit □ rise in the same direction □ decline in the same direction
This reporting period
Net profit attributable to shareholders of listed companies
-28 million to -23 million
Profit: 2,042.04 million yuan
Second, the performance forecast revised the pre-audit situation
This performance forecast amendment has not been audited by an accounting firm.
Third, the specific reasons for the differences in the performance forecast of the board of directors
The main reason for the difference in the first half of 2014 is that during the reporting period, the company originally planned to sell ginseng dry products in the second quarter of 2014. As the company's ginseng food certification has made further progress, this phase began to promote the sale of ginseng beverages. The sales plan for ginseng dry goods was adjusted, resulting in the business performance not meeting the original expectations.
Fourth, other relevant instructions
1. The main reasons for the significant decline in the company's performance compared with the same period in 2013 were as follows: (1) In the first half of 2014, due to the completion and putting into use of the fundraising projects, the labor costs and depreciation expenses increased during the period; (2) the increase in corporate borrowings This led to an increase in financial expenses; (3) In the current period, the company focused on the development of the market for the sale of proprietary Chinese medicines and the market for ginseng foods, resulting in an increase in sales expenses over the same period last year.
2. The revision of the performance forecast is the result of the preliminary calculation of the financial department of the company. The specific financial data is subject to the 2014 semi-annual report disclosed by the company.
3. The board of directors of the company apologizes to the investors for the inconvenience caused by the revision of the performance forecast. Investors are advised to make careful decisions and pay attention to investment risks.
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Board of Directors
July 15, 2014