Stock code: 002118 Securities abbreviation: Zixin Pharmaceutical Industry Bulletin No.: 2014-008
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Announcement on Administrative Punishment by China Securities Regulatory Commission
The company and all members of the board of directors guarantee that the content of the information disclosure is true, accurate and complete, and there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions.
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “Zixin Pharmaceutical”) received the “Notice of Investigation” from the China Securities Regulatory Commission on October 19, 2011 (Inspection General Survey No. 11223) . Due to the company's alleged violations of securities, the China Securities Regulatory Commission (hereinafter referred to as the "China Securities Regulatory Commission") inspection team decided to investigate the company. For details, please refer to the "Announcement of the China Securities Regulatory Commission on the Filing of the Company" issued by the company on October 21, 2011.
On February 21, 2014, the company received the “Administrative Punishment Decision”  No. 24 of the China Securities Regulatory Commission. The contents of the “Administrative Punishment Decision” are hereby announced as follows:
Pursuant to the relevant provisions of the Securities Law of the People's Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as the "Securities Law"), the China Securities Regulatory Commission has initiated investigations and trials of violations of the information disclosure of Zixin Pharmaceutical, and informed the parties of the administration in accordance with the law. The facts, reasons, basis of the punishment and the rights enjoyed by the parties according to law. The parties Zixin Pharmaceutical, Guo Chunsheng, Cao Enhui, Zu Chunxiang, Yin Jinlong, Li Fei, Fang Yong, Han Ming, and Xu Jifeng did not make statements or defense opinions, and did not request a hearing. The case has been investigated and the trial has ended.
1. It has been found that Zixin Pharmaceutical has the following illegal facts:
Zixin Pharmaceutical has not disclosed in Yanbian Yaoyu Ginseng Trade Co., Ltd., Yanbian Jinhui Ginseng Trade Co., Ltd., Yanbian Xinxin Ginseng Trade Co., Ltd., Tonghua Weicheng Ginseng Trade Co., Ltd., in the 2010 Annual Report. Tonghua Jiaxi Ginseng Trade Co., Ltd., Tonghua Zhenhao Ginseng Trade Co., Ltd., Jilin Zhengde Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., and related transactions.
The above-mentioned behavior of Zixin Pharmaceutical violates Article 63 of the Securities Law on the information disclosed by the listed company according to law, and must be true, accurate and complete. There must be no false records, misleading statements or major omissions, which constitutes The report submitted by the listed company mentioned in Article 193 of the Securities Law has false records, misleading statements or major omissions.
The person in charge directly responsible for the above behavior of Zixin Pharmaceutical is Guo Chunsheng, and other directly responsible personnel are Cao Enhui, Zu Chunxiang, Yin Jinlong, Li Fei, Fang Yong, Han Ming and Xu Jifeng.
Second, the administrative penalty decision:
According to the facts, nature, circumstances and social harm of the parties' illegal acts, the CSRC decides according to the provisions of Article 193 of the Securities Law:
(1) Ordering Zixin Pharmaceutical to correct it and give it a warning to Zixin Pharmaceuticals and impose a fine of 400,000 yuan;
(2) to give Guo Chunsheng a warning and impose a fine of 100,000 yuan;
(3) To give warnings to Cao Enhui, Zu Chunxiang, Yin Jinlong, Li Fei, Fang Yong, Han Ming and Xu Jifeng, and impose a fine of 30,000 yuan respectively.
Third, the company's description:
(1) The company and former chairman and general manager Guo Chunsheng, chairman Cao Enhui, director Zu Chunxiang, Yin Jinlong, former independent director Fang Yong, independent director Li Fei, former supervisor Han Ming, financial director Xu Jifeng sincerely invested in the whole Apologize. The company will further enhance the awareness of standard operation, strengthen internal corporate governance and information disclosure management, and fulfill its information disclosure obligations in a true, accurate, complete and timely manner.
(II) According to the relevant regulations of the “Guidelines for the Standardized Operation of Listed Companies of the SME Board of Shenzhen Stock Exchange”, the company will adopt a network to convene a public apology. Regarding the holding of the public apology, please pay attention to the company's recent announcement.
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Board of Directors
February 22, 2014