COPYRIGHT© 2018 吉林紫鑫药业股份有限公司
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Announcement on Resolutions of the First Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders in 2
Stock code: 002118 Securities abbreviation: Zixin Pharmaceutical Announcement No.: 2014-006
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Announcement of Resolutions of the First Extraordinary General Meeting of 2014
The company and all members of the board of directors guarantee that the content of the information disclosure is true, accurate and complete, and there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions.
1. There was no increase, veto or change of the proposal during the convening of the EGM.
2. The extraordinary general meeting of shareholders took the form of on-site voting.
I. Meeting convening and attendance
(1) The convening of the meeting
1. Meeting notice
The board of directors of Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) disclosed the information in Securities Times, Shanghai Securities News, Securities Daily, China Securities Journal and the company on January 9, 2014. The website www.cninfo.com.cn on the website www.cninfo.com.cn announced the notice and consideration of the meeting of the extraordinary general meeting.
2. Holding time: January 24, 2014 at 9:00 am
3. Meeting place: Meeting room on the first floor of the company
4. Way of holding: on-site voting
5. Convener: Board of Directors of Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
6. Moderator: Mr. Cao Enhui, Chairman
7. The convening, convening and voting procedures of this extraordinary general meeting are in compliance with the laws, regulations and norms of the Company Law, the Rules of the Shareholders' Meeting of Listed Companies, the Rules of Listing of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange and the Articles of Association. The provisions of the document.
(II) Attendance at the meeting
1. A total of 2 shareholders and shareholder representatives attending the on-site meeting of the EGM, representing 282,436,292 shares with voting rights, accounting for 55.06% of the total number of shares of the company.
2. Some directors, supervisors and senior management personnel of the company attended the meeting; Wang Xiuhong and Yang Hao, lawyers from Beijing Branch of Beijing Law Firm, attended the shareholders meeting to witness and issued legal opinions.
2. Review and voting of the proposal
The EGM took the form of on-site voting. The meeting voted by ballot to pass the following motion:
The “Proposal on Permanently Supplementing Working Capital for Individually Raised Funds” was reviewed and approved.
For details, please refer to the company on Securities Times, China Securities Journal, Shanghai Securities News, Securities Daily and http://www.cninfo.com.cn on January 9, 2014. Announcement on the use of surplus funds raised to permanently replenish liquidity disclosed above.
Voting: 282,436,292 shares, 100% of the total number of shares with valid voting rights at the meeting; 0 shares, 0% of the total number of shares with valid voting rights at the meeting; 0 shares abstained, accounting for 0% of the total number of shares with valid voting rights at the meeting .
The above resolutions were ordinary resolutions and were passed by more than one-half of the voting rights held by shareholders (including proxies) attending the EGM.
Third, the legal opinions issued by lawyers
Wang Xiuhong and Yang Hao, lawyers from the Beijing branch of Beijing Law Firm, attended the annual general meeting of shareholders and issued a legal opinion. They believed that the convening and convening procedures, convener and attendance qualifications and voting of the company’s shareholders meeting The procedures and voting results are in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Company Law, the Rules of the General Meeting of Shareholders, and other laws, regulations, normative documents and the Articles of Association. The resolution of this general meeting is legal and effective.
Fourth, the documents for reference
1. Resolution of the first extraordinary shareholders meeting of Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. in 2014;
2. The Legal Opinions on the First Extraordinary General Meeting of 2014 held by Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. issued by Dalian Branch of Beijing Law Firm.
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Board of Directors
January 25, 2014