COPYRIGHT© 2018 吉林紫鑫药业股份有限公司
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Media Querying and Handling System
Chapter I General
The first one is to improve the ability of Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) to respond to media queries, establish a rapid response and emergency response mechanism, and promptly and properly handle the media to question the company's stock price, company's business reputation and normal production. The adverse effects caused by business activities, and effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of investors, in accordance with the "Shenzhen Stock Exchange Listing Rules" and the China Securities Regulatory Commission Jilin Supervision Bureau "Notice on Doing a Good Job in Media Challenges" ( 256 No.), the system is specially formulated.
Article 2 The media questioning referred to in this system refers to the question that all kinds of media have a great influence on the information disclosure of listed companies and may have a greater impact on the trading prices of listed companies' stocks and their derivatives.
Article 3 The company shall implement the principle of combining prevention, prevention and emergency response in the media questioning work.
Article 4 This system is applicable to the company, various functional departments of the company, subsidiaries and branches.
Chapter II Early warning and self-examination mechanism questioned by the media
Article 5 The media questioning and self-inspection mechanism shall be initiated immediately when there are any matters that may cause media questioning:
1. The major shareholder of the company has significant risks and has a significant impact on the company;
2. There is a major dispute between the major shareholders in the direction of corporate governance and development;
3. Major disputes or litigations between the company and shareholders, directors, supervisors and senior management personnel;
4. The company's directors, supervisors and senior executives are involved in major violations or even illegal activities;
5. The decision-making layer loses control of the company;
6. The assets of the company are transferred by the major shareholder or related personnel, and they may not be transferred back to overseas or in different places;
7. Other major events.
(2) Business class
1. The company's operating and financial conditions have deteriorated significantly;
2. The company faces the risk of delisting;
3. The company has no sustainable operation ability due to major quality accidents and other reasons;
4. Risks involving major economic losses or major civil compensation;
5. Other events.
(3) Policy environment
1. Major international events affect listed companies;
2. Major changes in major domestic events or policies affect listed companies;
3. Natural disasters have caused significant impact on the company's business operations;
4. Accidents such as various safety accidents, traffic accidents, public facilities and equipment accidents in the company have seriously affected the normal operation of the company;
5. The company is involved in major administrative punishment risks;
6. Other events.
(4) Information class
1. The company's stock price fluctuates abnormally;
2. Significant omissions or errors in the information released by the company have had a significant impact on the market;
3. There are false rumors or information in the society, which has caused serious impact on the company;
4. It may or may have caused social instability, causing investors to petition or complain about incidents;
5. Newspapers and magazines report on the company's problems in a concentrated or false manner;
6. Other events.
Article 6 The secretary of the board of directors of the company is the person directly responsible for the self-inspection of the media. He is responsible for organizing the relevant departments and personnel of the company to actively check the relevant information that the company has released and the information that has not been released to prevent the leakage of sensitive information. Newspapers, TV, radio and other media have collected reports and rumors of the company, and took timely measures to prevent major impacts on the company's operations and stock prices.
Article 7 The securities department of the company is the department that mediaizes the collection, confidentiality and disclosure of information, and assists the secretary of the company's board of directors in handling the self-examination, confidentiality and disclosure management of the company's media questioning information.
Article 8 The heads of various departments, subsidiaries and branches of the company, as the first person in charge of the early warning and prevention work of the media questioning, shall track the changes in the trading prices of the company's stocks and their derivatives, and collect, analyze and verify the company in a timely manner. The public opinion and social situation information of major influences are regularly reported to the relevant departments of the company, so as to promptly prompt and control in advance, and control the situation in the bud.
Article 9 The corresponding positions of the company shall maintain the daily sensitivity to various types of media-caused incidents, continuously monitor the changing trend of the social environment, collect and timely report important information that may threaten the enterprise, and convert it into media. The possibility and harm of questioning are assessed.
Article 10 The relevant units and personnel submitting and reporting media questioning and warning information shall be timely, objective and true, and shall not report late, report false, report or miss report.
Article 11 The early warning information includes the category, start time, possible scope of influence, early warning matters, and measures to be taken to cause the media to question the incident. The delivery of the company's early warning information is mainly reported to the secretary of the board of directors by the heads of various departments, subsidiaries and branches of the company. The secretary of the board of directors cooperates with the relevant personnel to analyze and investigate the information and determine that it may lead to or be converted into media. All kinds of information that challenges the incident must be highly valued and immediately reported to the chairman of the board of directors. If necessary, the media will be asked to handle the contingency plan.
Article 12 When the warning information is determined by the secretary of the board of directors as the information to be disclosed, it shall be disclosed in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant information disclosure system.
Chapter III Media Challenge Processing Mechanism
Article 13 The company shall implement the principles of unified leadership, unified organization, rapid response and coordinated response to the handling of media queries. The company shall set up a media questioning and handling work leading group (hereinafter referred to as the “emergency leading group”) when handling media queries. The emergency leading group shall be composed of the chairman, the secretary of the board of directors, the heads of relevant functional departments, and the heads of subsidiaries and subsidiaries. The chairman of the board serves as the team leader and the secretary of the board of directors serves as the deputy leader
Article 14 The Emergency Leading Group is the leading agency for the company's media questioning and handling work. It is fully responsible for the company's media questioning and emergency response work. The chairman of the board is responsible for the overall work. The secretary of the board of directors is responsible for the implementation and implementation of specific matters. The leading group should question the media. In-depth discussion and analysis of relevant major issues, and timely collection, analysis, verification of public opinion and social conditions that have a significant impact on the company, tracking changes in the company's stock and its derivatives trading prices, researching and assessing risks, and forming work results in writing Materials, ultimately making media queries to deal with decision making and job deployment.
Article 15 The main responsibilities of the emergency leadership team include:
1. Decides to initiate and terminate media challenge processing procedures;
2. Develop a media challenge treatment plan;
3. Implement media queries to handle work decisions;
4. Coordinate and organize media to question the external publicity and reporting work during the handling of incidents;
5. Responsible for effective communication with regulators at all levels;
6. Other matters related to the media's handling of the work.
Article 16: When the emergency leadership team reports and reprints information about the media involved in the company through major financial media, and believes that the information may or may have a greater impact on the company's share price, it will take the initiative to take internal self-inspection measures. Check with relevant departments and personnel. Relevant departments and staff members who are questioned by the media have active coordination obligations and should take the initiative to investigate the information and materials within their respective areas of responsibility.
Article 17 For the reports of the Internet, newspapers, magazines, television, radio and other media on the company's reports, rumors and investors' concerns but not mandatory information disclosure, the company's board secretary shall organize the company's relevant responsibility according to the actual situation and in accordance with the company's relevant requirements. The person communicates and communicates with the parties, and the company issues a clarification announcement when necessary, and reports the handling of the media challenge to the supervisors at all levels in a timely manner.
Article 18 When a major unexpected media questioning event occurs, the company shall immediately set up an emergency leading group to organize emergency work, control developments, and formulate relevant emergency plans to conduct timely and effective disposal.
Article 19 After the emergency leading group determines the suspected media incident, it shall organize the meeting in time according to the nature and severity of the challenged event, and adjust the relevant departments to join the working group for different questioning events, and timely carry out the disposal work. The main disposal measures include but are not limited to:
(1) Meet with relevant parties to understand and verify the actual situation of the incident;
(2) Actively cooperate with the verification and inquiry work of relevant government agencies and regulatory agencies;
(3) Strengthening the management of investor relations and actively doing the reception work for investors' consultation, visits and investigations;
(4) If necessary, stop causing the media to question the continued implementation of major issues and to control and disclose the progress of the incident;
(5) Investigating and understanding the external environmental factors related to the media questioning, understanding the details and assessing the impact on the listed company;
(6) Correcting false information in a timely manner to minimize the adverse impact on investment decisions of investors;
(7) Do a good job in information disclosure and clarification when necessary;
(8) Establish a good internal communication channel to ensure the consistency of external information disclosure;
(9) Tracing the relevant responsible persons and requesting them to make corrections.
Article 20 After a media attack has occurred, the company shall promptly report the incident, the measures taken, the contact person and the contact information to the Jilin Supervision Bureau of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, and report the relevant situation according to the requirements of the regulatory body. No late reporting, false reporting, false reporting or underreporting. During the emergency disposal process, the company shall promptly report the relevant situation. Submission of foreign-related emergencies and emergency information that occurs in sensitive areas and sensitive time shall be reported in accordance with the corresponding requirements.
Article 21 After the media has questioned the handling of the incident, the emergency leading group shall eliminate the impact of the media challenge as soon as possible, and promptly release the emergency state and resume normal working conditions. At the same time, we will sum up the experience and conduct investigations and evaluations on the causes, nature, impacts, responsibilities, lessons learned and recovery and reconstruction of the media's questioning events, and evaluate the effectiveness of the media in questioning the handling of incidents.
Article 22 The company's securities department is responsible for sorting out the media's questioning information, establishing a media information management file, and recording the title of the article, the content of the question, the publication of the media, the impact on the company, the relevant measures taken by the company and the subsequent progress. The case is compiled and archived for the relevant departments and regulatory authorities to inquire.
Article 23 After the emergency leadership group decides, the company may hire a sponsor institution, an accounting firm, a law firm to conduct verification, announce its verification opinions, and assist the company in resolving major media questioning incidents to ensure that the company handles media queries. Public credibility and accuracy.
Chapter IV Responsibility Investigation
Article 24 The relevant departments and informed personnel within the company shall be obliged to keep confidential the information involved in the above-mentioned media, and shall not disclose or disclose such information before it is disclosed according to law, and may not use such information for insider trading. If any act that violates the obligation of confidentiality occurs and causes losses to the company, the board of directors of the company has the right to inform the parties of internal criticism, punishment, dismissal, dismissal, etc. according to the seriousness of the circumstances. If the crime is constituted, the legal liability will be investigated according to law.
Article 25 The company's affiliates or consultants or intermediary agencies employed by the company shall abide by the confidentiality discipline. If the company's information is disclosed without authorization, the company may be questioned by the media, damage the company's business reputation, and cause changes in the company's stock and its derivatives prices. If the company causes losses to the company, the company will retain the right to pursue its legal responsibility according to the specific circumstances.
Chapter V Supplementary Provisions
Article 26 Where the provisions of this system are inconsistent with the provisions of relevant laws, regulations and normative documents, the relevant laws, regulations and normative documents shall prevail.
Article 27 The final interpretation right of this system belongs to the board of directors of the company.
Article 28 This system shall come into effect from the date of consideration and approval by the board of directors of the company.
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Board of Directors
January 9, 2014