1. Equity pledge dissolution and re-pledge
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) recently received the notice from the company’s largest shareholder, Dunhua Kangping Investment Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Kangping Company”). On September 22, 2014, Kangping Company will be 2012. On September 25, the company pledges to the New Era Trust Co., Ltd., the company's 80,100,000 shares of unrestricted shares (accounting for 15.61% of the company's total share capital), and on August 20, 2013, it was pledged to China Construction Bank Co., Ltd. Tonghua Branch. The Company's unrestricted sale of 60,000,000 shares (accounting for 11.70% of the company's total share capital) was handled in China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Branch.
On the same day, Kangping Company will pledge 35,000,000 shares of the company's unrestricted shares (6.82% of the company's total share capital) to the Liuhe Sub-branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Co., Ltd., and the Shenzhen Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. The pledge registration procedure was completed, and the pledge period was from September 22, 2014 to the date when the pledgee went through the pledge registration formalities.
2. Pledged repo transactions
On September 23, 2014, Kangping Company handled 80,100,000 shares of the company's unrestricted shares in circulation (accounting for 15.61% of the company's total share capital) and Soochow Securities Co., Ltd. for stock pledged repo transactions, repurchase transaction day For September 22, 2016.
Third, the agreement on the purchase of securities transactions
1. The situation of shareholders making purchase-return transactions
2. Shareholders hold shareholdings before and after the agreed repurchase transaction
3. Other related instructions
(1) The transaction is in compliance with the “Guiding Opinions on the Transfer of Stocks of the Listed Companies to Release the Stocks” and the relevant laws, regulations, rules and business rules of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange “Agreement on the purchase and return of securities transactions and registration and settlement”.
(2) This transaction is the financing behavior of Kangping Company. During the period of repurchase, the shares of the shareholders of the company, the proposal, the voting and other shareholders or holders’ rights corresponding to the target shares shall be held by Guotai Junan Securities Co., Ltd. according to the opinions of Kangping Company. exercise.
(3) During the period of repurchase, the relevant equity (including cash dividend, bond redemption principal interest, share issue, transfer of shares, etc.) generated by the underlying shares is attributable to Kangping Company.
(4) During the period of repurchase, Kangping Company may purchase it in advance, except in the cases of laws and regulations, departmental rules, exchange business rules and agreements.
(5) If the repurchase period expires, if Kangping Company defaults, Guotai Junan Securities Co., Ltd. shall dispose of the underlying shares in accordance with the relevant provisions of the “Agreement on Repurchase Securities Trading and Registration and Settlement Business Measures”.
As of September 26, 2014, Kangping Company held a total of 251,475,016 shares of the company, of which 15,000,000 shares (accounting for 2.92% of the company's total share capital) were engaged in agreed-purchase transactions. Kangping Company pledges 225,610,000 shares of the company (accounting for 89.71% of the shares held by Kangping Company), accounting for 43.98% of the company's total share capital.
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Board of Directors
September 26, 2014