Stock code: 002118 Securities abbreviation: Zixin Pharmaceutical Announcement No.: 2013-042
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Announcement on the intention of the company to sign a letter of intent for industrialization investment in the sequencer project with the Beijing Institute of Genomics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
I. Overview of investment intentions
1. Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company) and the Beijing Institute of Genomics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (hereinafter referred to as the Genomics Institute) are scheduled to be held at the opening ceremony of the International Genomics Conference held in Qingdao on October 29, 2013. Co-developed the second-generation high-throughput sequencing system to sign the "Sequencer Project Industry Transformation Investment Letter of Intent" to jointly develop the genetic sequencer project.
2. The sequencer project targets the growing genome sequencing needs at home and abroad, especially the academic genome sequencing, microbial genome sequencing, metagenomics research and pan-genome research that have not yet completed genome-wide sequencing work. Long-term technical advantages and application cost advantages, the establishment of profitable models such as instruments and equipment, supporting reagents and other products and scientific research and testing technology services occupying such market segments. Mainly used in the prevention, control and diagnosis of infectious diseases, identification of bioterrorism factors, food-borne pathogenic factors and genetically modified ingredients, port health and pest defensive quarantine, and early warning of diseases caused by human genetic diversity. Detection and analysis of genes related to individualized drugs. The specific implementation unit is Jilin Zhongke Zixin Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as: Zhongke Zixin).
3. The investment intention letter to be signed is only the framework and intentional agreement of the investment intention and cooperation principle of the two parties. There are still uncertainties in the implementation process, and the parties to the cooperation still need to fulfill the internal decision-making procedures.
4. The transactions involved in the investment letter of intent to be signed do not constitute connected transactions, nor do they constitute a major asset restructuring as stipulated in the Measures for the Administration of Major Asset Restructuring of Listed Companies.
Second, the basic situation of the trading party
Name of Unit: Beijing Institute of Genomics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: Building 6, Building B, Konggang Science and Technology Park, Shunyi District, Beijing
Legal representative: Yang Weiping
Scope of business: Conduct genomics research to promote the development of science and technology. Large-scale genomic sequence analysis and polymorphism research, gene and protein expression research, bioinformatics research, life science system research, related academic education, continuing education, professional training and technical exchange.
Third, the main content of the investment letter of intent
1. The company and the Genomics Institute jointly increased the capital of Zhongke Zixin, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, among which: the company increased its capital by currency, and the genomic research evaluated the “two-dimensionally adjustable CCD camera for DNA sequencer”. The patent/patent application right of 9 patents such as the support device is invested in the part to which it belongs;
2. After the capital increase of Zhongke Zixin, it is responsible for the research, development, production and sales of the gene sequencer, the reagents and test kits for the gene sequencer;
3. Zhongke Zixin will sign the “Technical Cooperation Agreement” with the Genomics Institute and entrust the Genomics Institute to carry out follow-up research and development on the “Sequence Product Development” project. The research and development results and intellectual property owners are Zhongke Zixin.
Fourth, the impact of this letter of intent on the company
The signing and implementation of this letter of intent will extend the company's business from the provision of disease treatment drugs to the detection of disease early warning and individualized drug-related genes, as well as high-end life science and medical analysis equipment, and the industrial layout will be more perfect. And reasonable. It is not expected to have an impact on the company's 2013 annual results.
Five, risk tips
1. The intention to sign the investment letter of intent is only the framework cooperation intention of both parties. The company still needs to fulfill the necessary approval procedures, and the follow-up will be based on 9 patents such as “two-dimensionally adjustable CCD camera support device for DNA sequencer”. The evaluation result of the patent/patent application right determines the amount and proportion of the investment of both parties. Sign the specific relevant agreement according to the needs of both parties. The company will perform relevant procedures in accordance with relevant regulations and issue announcements of progress in a timely manner;
2. The sequencer project needs to be approved and filed by the relevant government departments such as the Environmental Protection, Development and Reform Commission, and the specific time for the project to reach the expected usable status has not been determined.
The company solemnly reminds investors of rational investment and pays attention to investment risks.
Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Board of Directors
October 29, 2013