COPYRIGHT© 2018 吉林紫鑫药业股份有限公司
Notice of the Ministry of Agriculture on Printing and Distributing the Poverty Alleviation Action Plan for Chinese Herbal Medici
Recently, the Ministry of Agriculture and the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the State Council Poverty Alleviation Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and the Agricultural Development Bank jointly issued the Notice on Printing and Distributing the Poverty Alleviation Action Plan for the Chinese Herbal Medicine Industry (2017-2020), proposing to unite multiple forces. Give full play to the advantages of the Chinese herbal medicine industry and jointly promote precision poverty alleviation. According to the plan, by 2020, the self-development capacity of poverty-stricken areas and the “hematopoietic” function of poverty alleviation will continue to increase, and millions of poor households will be able to achieve poverty alleviation.
Chinese medicinal materials are the material basis for the inheritance and development of Chinese medicine, and are strategic resources related to the national economy and people's livelihood. Chinese herbal medicines are widely planted in poverty-stricken areas in China, and the cultivation of Chinese herbal medicines is one of the important sources of income for the rural poor in China. Establishing a poverty alleviation mechanism for the Chinese herbal medicine industry with the core of improving quality and promoting income increase and poverty alleviation is an important measure to adjust the agricultural structure, increase farmers' income, promote ecological civilization construction, and win the fight against poverty. It is to promote the development of Chinese medicine and the construction of healthy China. important content.
In order to thoroughly implement the decision-making arrangements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council on poverty alleviation, comprehensively implement the Outline of Chinese Medicine Development Strategy (2016-2030), Chinese Medicine Health Service Development Plan (2015-2020), and Chinese Herbal Medicine Protection And development planning (2015-2020), give full play to the advantages of the Chinese herbal medicine industry, and unite multiple forces to promote accurate poverty alleviation and precision poverty alleviation, and develop this action plan.
First, the overall idea
In-depth implementation of the spirit of the important speech of General Secretary Xi Jinping, especially the important instructions on poverty alleviation and development, adhering to the basic strategy of precision poverty alleviation and poverty alleviation, implementing the poverty alleviation action of the Chinese herbal medicine industry in poverty-stricken areas, focusing on establishing an effective and effective interest linkage mechanism, and focusing on the Chinese herbal medicine industry The development and construction of the poverty-stricken population of the Lika population is linked to the poverty alleviation. Basically, households have income-increasing projects, and everyone has a way out of poverty, helping the Chinese medicine industry to help the poor to “pover off poverty”.
Second, the target of action
By guiding 100 pharmaceutical companies to build bases in poverty-stricken areas, we will develop 100 kinds of bulk and local medicinal materials for planting and production, and promote the transformation and upgrading of agriculture, and establish a relatively complete new model of precision poverty alleviation for Chinese herbal medicine industry. By 2020, the self-development capacity and poverty alleviation function of poverty-stricken areas will continue to increase, and millions of poor households will be able to increase their incomes and get rid of poverty.
Third, the key tasks
(1) To build a batch of medicinal materials bases and form a new pattern of precise poverty alleviation in the industry.
Optimize the industrial layout. Prepare recommended catalogues for the cultivation of bulk and local medicinal materials in poverty-stricken counties, guide poor counties to adapt to local conditions, scientifically develop the development of Chinese herbal medicine industry, and promote the concentration of authentic medicinal materials to the best production areas.
Construction of a demonstration base. Support Chinese medicine enterprises to build the “Chinese Medicine Industry Poverty Alleviation Demonstration Base” and build 50 large-scale joint construction and sharing bases for Chinese herbal medicines across provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities). Encourage pharmaceutical enterprises to set up “poverty alleviation workshops” in poverty-stricken areas, and develop jobs through multiple channels to attract poor people to work nearby in their hometowns.
Establish a “customized medicine garden”. The “100 Enterprises to Help 100 Counties” campaign was launched to promote more than 100 pharmaceutical companies to set up “customized medicine gardens” in poverty-stricken counties as raw material supply bases. Encourage public Chinese medicine hospitals to preferentially purchase medicines (including traditional Chinese medicine decoction pieces) with Chinese medicine as the main raw material in the “customized medicine garden”.
Building a good base. Support the construction of regional Chinese herbal medicine breeding bases in concentrated poverty-stricken areas, strengthen the promotion of improved breeding techniques, foster seed seedlings with stable quality and sufficient supply, and effectively guarantee the supply of excellent germplasm for poor Chinese households.
(2) Cultivate a group of business entities to improve the efficiency of industrial precision and poverty alleviation.
Cultivate business entities. Support the development of large-scale Chinese herbal medicines with large scale. Establish a farmer cooperative cooperative society according to law. Encourage farmers to use land, forest rights, capital, labor, technology, and products as a link to carry out various forms of cooperation and cooperation. Promote the integration and development of all types of new agricultural management entities.
Promote the connection between agricultural enterprises. We will improve the interest linkage mechanism of “Chinese medicine enterprises + large-scale farmers + farmers” and “Chinese medicine enterprises + professional cooperatives + farmers” such as order-driven, profit-return, and share-holding cooperation. Encourage local governments to promote the number and effectiveness of farmers in the new agricultural management entities as an important reference for relevant financial support for agriculture and project approval and acceptance.
Guide the stock cooperation. After allowing financial funds, especially poverty alleviation funds, to be quantified into rural collective economic organizations and farmers, they will invest in new agricultural management entities through voluntary shareholding. Promote “guarantee income + dividends by share” and other models to allow farmers to share development gains.
(3) Develop a number of healthy industries and promote the effective appreciation of poverty alleviation results.
Strengthen brand building. Encourage Chinese herbal medicine enterprises to strengthen the construction of authentic medicinal materials. We will carry out the formulation of standard specifications for the production of authentic medicinal materials, Chinese herbal medicines, and the construction of demonstration bases, continuously improve the production and industrialization of Chinese medicinal materials, and strengthen the construction of quality standard systems for Chinese medicinal materials.
Promote comprehensive utilization. Promote the industrial development and production of health products with Chinese herbal medicines for medicine and food as the main raw materials. Support enterprises to develop Chinese herbal medicines as the main raw materials for functional foods, health foods, cosmetics, additives, daily necessities, plant extracts and other products, and improve the comprehensive utilization and added value of Chinese herbal medicines in poor areas. Encourage the recycling of wastes such as “traditional non-medicinal parts”, medicinal materials and scraps during processing.
Promote the integration of business. We will develop a number of traditional Chinese medicine health tourism products and routes with regional characteristics, build a number of national TCM health tourism demonstration bases, and promote the deep integration of Chinese herbal medicine planting base construction with rural tourism, cultural promotion, ecological construction, and healthy pension.
(4) Build a number of service platforms to support the sustainable development of poverty alleviation industries.
Construction of an integrated service platform. Give full play to the role of agricultural service centers, Chinese medicine raw material quality monitoring information and technical service centers (stations) and other services to provide services for the Chinese herbal medicine industry to ensure poverty alleviation. Create a number of service platforms in poverty-stricken areas and build an integrated service system integrating planting, breeding, processing, research and development, and sales services.
Development of information service platforms. Encourage poverty-stricken areas to establish electronic trading centers for Chinese herbal medicines, and use well-known online marketing media to expand the marketing channels for Chinese herbal medicines. A batch of Chinese herbal medicine planting information monitoring stations will be built in the main producing areas of Chinese herbal medicines, and the traceability system of Chinese herbal medicines in poverty-stricken areas will be gradually constructed.
Build a technical training platform. Training of technical extension agencies and technicians at all levels, establishing a precise household-to-household mechanism for agricultural technology services, and ensuring that at least one member of poor households with Chinese herbal medicines has mastered standardized planting techniques. Encourage Chinese medicine colleges to establish teaching and experimental training bases in poverty-stricken areas.
Fourth, the organization and implementation
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. The State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the State Council Office of Poverty Alleviation, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Agriculture, and the Agricultural Development Bank of China have established work coordination mechanisms, improved supporting measures and measures, strengthened organizational leadership and supervision and inspection, and jointly promoted the implementation of the action plan. In poverty-stricken areas, the province's work plan should be formulated in accordance with the provincial general responsibility and the working principles of the municipal and county entities. All relevant departments in various localities should strengthen coordination and cooperation, clarify the division of responsibilities, implement annual tasks, strengthen assessment and assessment, and effectively promote poverty alleviation in the Chinese herbal medicine industry.
(2) Implement preferential policies. In accordance with national tax laws and relevant regulations, we will fully implement the preferential tax policies for poverty alleviation and public welfare undertakings such as pre-tax deduction for poverty alleviation, tax reduction and exemption, and related support policies for various market entities to invest in poverty-stricken areas and drive employment to increase income. We will provide credit support to all types of enterprises that actively participate in poverty alleviation and development, drive poverty-stricken people out of poverty, and meet credit conditions, and provide financial subsidies and other policy support in accordance with relevant regulations, and support their use of multi-level capital market financing. Encourage qualified enterprises to set up poverty alleviation funds independently.
(3) Strengthening fund pooling. All localities should, in accordance with the relevant requirements of the State Council, combine the local conditions, promote the coordinated use of poverty alleviation funds, revitalize the funds for poverty alleviation, and increase the effective supply of poverty alleviation funds for the Chinese herbal medicine industry in the form of loan interest subsidies. Relevant departments make full use of the existing funding channels to guide and support the “Chinese Medicine Industry Poverty Alleviation Demonstration Base” and Chinese herbal medicine technical services and information service platforms. Encourage financial institutions to innovate financial products and services that meet the development of the Chinese herbal medicine industry in poverty-stricken areas. Agricultural policy banks should play a leading role in demonstration. Encourage insurance institutions and poor areas to carry out insurance for Chinese herbal medicine products and micro-credit guarantee for poverty alleviation, and explore pilot projects for price insurance.
(4) Strengthening publicity and promotion. Actively promote and promote Chinese herbal medicine products in poverty-stricken areas, and organize enterprises to participate in various Chinese medicine exhibitions, drug exhibitions, Chinese medicine industry development conferences, major product culture festivals, and Chinese medicine seminars at home and abroad. In accordance with relevant state regulations, units and individuals that have made outstanding contributions to poverty alleviation in the Chinese herbal medicine industry will be commended. In the mainstream media, we will open up columns and special programs, and use new media such as WeChat and Weibo to strengthen publicity and promotion, and create a good atmosphere for the whole society to care for and support the Chinese medicine industry to accurately help the poor.