COPYRIGHT© 2018 吉林紫鑫药业股份有限公司
2017 World Traditional Chinese Medicine Top Ten Press Releases
A few days ago, the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies invited relevant media and experts to select the top ten news of the world's Chinese medicine in 2017.
1. Xi Jinping met with Director-General Chen Fengfuzhen and presented acupuncture and copper to the World Health Organization
On January 19, 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping visited the World Health Organization and met with the then Director-General, Chen Fengfuzhen, to attend the ceremony of giving acupuncture and bronze sculpture to the World Health Organization in China.
2. The 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China was held. Xi Jinping pointed out in his report that he adheres to the importance of both Chinese and Western medicine and inherits the development of Chinese medicine.
On October 18, 2017, the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China was grandly opened in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. The report of the 19th National Congress made an important deployment of "consisting the importance of both Chinese and Western medicine and inheriting the development of Chinese medicine."
3. The Chinese Medicine Law and supporting documents were officially implemented to provide Chinese programs for global Chinese medicine legislation.
The Chinese Medicine Law of the People's Republic of China was officially implemented on July 1, 2017. The two supporting documents of the Chinese Medicine Law, the Interim Measures for the Administration of the Recording of Chinese Medicine Clinics and the Interim Measures for the Registration and Administration of Qualifications for Physicians and Physicians of Traditional Chinese Medicine have also been introduced.
4. The “One Belt and One Road” of Chinese medicine has a strong pace, and the “Healthy Silk Road” has been built and shared globally.
The State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the National Development and Reform Commission jointly issued the "One Belt and One Road" Development Plan for Chinese Medicine (2016-2020).
5. The International Organization for Standardization released 16 international standards for Chinese medicine in 2017
In 2017, the International Organization for Standardization of Traditional Chinese Medicine Technology Committee issued 16 new international standards for Chinese medicine, and currently has 23 published standards. Among them, 20 proposals are from China.
6. The BRICS Minister of Health will promote the overseas development of Chinese medicine
The BRICS Health Ministers Meeting and the High-level Meeting on Traditional Medicine opened in Tianjin on July 6, 2017. Chinese President Xi Jinping sent a congratulatory letter. The meeting issued the "Tianjin Gazette".
7. American important medical journal reports on acupuncture research, acupuncture science is undeniable
On June 27, 2017, the Journal of the American Medical Association published a randomized clinical trial of the efficacy of electroacupuncture on female urinary incontinence and urine leakage. This is one of the most internationally influential articles published by Chinese acupuncturists. .
8. Widespread discussion of liver cancer caused by aristolochic acid
On October 18, 2017, the American Journal of Translational Medicine published a paper on the relationship between aristolochic acid and its derivatives and liver cancer. Some media believe that the article does not provide direct evidence of aristolochic acid leading to liver cancer, and only provides an indirect clue that is not sufficient to explain its point of view.
9. "Nature" published an article to evaluate the traditional Chinese medicine classics without the need for clinical trials to provoke controversy
On November 29, 2017, the Nature website published an article discussing the issue of Chinese traditional Chinese medicine or human clinical trials that would no longer need to pass Chinese drug safety and efficacy. Some media and experts pointed out that these classic names have long-term human experience, and the efficacy and safety have been widely verified.
10. The world's Chinese medicine Internet Spring Festival group meeting first show, the Internet condenses hundreds of thousands of Chinese medicine practitioners in the world
In February 2017, the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies, the World Federation of Acupuncture and Moxibustion Societies, and the Chinese Medicine Association jointly held the first Global Chinese Medicine Internet Spring Festival group meeting. 11 Chinese medicine masters and 61 Chinese medicine hospitals recorded a total of 355 group worship videos.